Accessory for the TG-7 Series Communicators
You love our TG-7 commercial series of alarm communicators for their unmatched reliability. Now you’ll love them for their superior flexibility as well.
The TG-PEM’s zone expander functionality allows you to extend the TG-7’s intrusion system with 8 highly configurable dry contact zones.
The TG-PEM is also the perfect solution when you have a fire panel without a DACT. Just connect the panel relays to the zone inputs on the TG-PEM installed in a TG-7FS or TG-7FE communicator and you’re good to go.
The TG-PEM draws power from the alarm panel, so there’s no need to hire an electrician or tie up an outlet.
Product Information and Instructions
Certifications and Other Resources
TG-PEM Features and Benefits:
- Added zones can be configured easily in the Telguard dealer portal.
- Installation hardware is included.
- LED indicators to provide status information.
- Connect panel output relays to the TG-PEM to enable Central Station reporting. No DACT, no problem.
- Meets UL 864, UL 1610, ULC S304 and ULC S559 requirements for use in the U.S. and Canada.