TG-7FS 5G LTE-M Commercial Fire Alarm Communicator
There’s a reason AHJs know the TG-7FS by name. Our commercial fire alarm communicator is unrivaled and provides a true drop-in replacement. Using 5G LTE-M cellular networks, the TG-7FS transmits alarm signals from the fire panel to the designated monitoring station.
On average, cellular monitoring costs the end-user significantly less than dedicated landlines. Using the TG-7FS to replace landlines with cellular also means that, each month, your customers will pay you instead of the local telephone company – hello RMR!
The TG-7FS is available with AT&T or Verizon service. The TG-7FS is also available with Honeywell CLSS integration.
Product Information and Instructions
Certification and other resources
- UL and ULC Certificate
- NFPA 72 Compliance Information
- Inspection Checklist
- CSFM Listing Letters
- LAFD Approval Letter
- FDNY Certificate of Approval
- Battery Calculation
- Architectural and Engineering Specifications
- TG-7FS Marketing Material
- LTE-M A&E
- US Product Catalog
- Canada Product Catalog
- Canadian Coverage
TG-7FS Features and Benefits
- 5G LTE-M technology
- Dial capture allows for easy plug-and-play
- Meets UL 864 requirements for sole, primary, or backup path communications
- 5-minute or 60-minute supervision