Power & Expansion Module Accessory for the TG-7 Series
You love our TG-7 commercial series of alarm communicators for their unmatched reliability. Now you’ll love them for their superior flexibility as well.
With the TG-PEM Power & Expansion Module, you now have access to the TG-7 features you’ve requested most.
The TG-PEM’s power module allows you to run the TG7-FS off of 24-volt panel power, so you won’t need to hire an electrician to install an outlet. And, when the fire panel doesn’t have a DACT, use the TG-PEM as a solution to connect panel relays to the TG-7FS.
The TG-PEM’s zone expander allows you to expand the TG-7’s intrusion system with 8 highly configurable zones—16 if you use two TG-PEMs.
More functionality, fewer costs and minimal effort? Done, done and done.
Product Information and Instruction
Certification and other resources
Installing Primarily as a Panel-Driven Power Source
Installing Primarily for Adding Inputs/Zones
Installing Where the Fire Panel Lacks a DACT
TG-PEM Features and Benefits:
- Added zones can be configured easily in the Telguard dealer portal.
- Installation hardware is included.
- LED indicators to provide status information.
- Connect panel output relays to the TG-PEM to enable Central Station reporting. No DACT, no problem.
- Meets UL 864, UL 1610, ULC S304 and ULC S559 requirements for use in the U.S. and Canada.